Brand & Performance Media Manager
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
Rodzaj umowy - UOP Tryb pracy: hybrydowy
Location: PL, Warsaw
Work model: Hybrid
Our client, formerly known as Philips Domestic Appliances, has a simple yet powerful purpose of turning houses into homes. As a house of our client’s brands is home to the brands: Philips, Saeco, Gaggia, Preethi, Philips Walita, L'OR Barista and Senseo. They create a great place to work for people who share their passion in turning people’s houses into homes, with teams as diverse as the homes they care for. Sustainability is at their heart and they achieve their ambitions by making conscious choices caring for people’s homes and our planet.
They grow together and support each other, and while working with them you will learn new things every day and get to create your own career. They have a huge growth ambition so if you want to be part of the most Daring team you've ever been a part of, read on.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Have a profound understanding of their brands and categories to translate business
and marketing objective into insight-led digital media activations
- Deliver and implement effective digital media strategy for each product category across global media platforms for Europe, North America and/or LATAM region
- Coordinate creation of the best-in-class holistic digital media plans that leverage data and insights as well as media best practices
- Ensure excellence in media strategy execution for full funnel E2E campaign (brand and performance)
- Plan, monitor, optimize and evaluate media campaigns in close cooperation with media agency
- Measures and reports performance of all digital metrics, and assess.
- Measure, report and drive analytics to support fact-based decision marketing processes, ongoing optimization, and ROI
- Recommend and implement measurement solutions or A/B test to help understand the impact of media campaigns make on targeted audience, the business in general
- Accelerate media excellence by designing and leading learning agenda (including early case studies for innovative media solutions)
To succeed in this role, you should have the following qualifications and experience:
- 6+ years of professional media planning & buying experience (as media channel lead for Paid Social, Programmatic or Search) in top media agency or global brands
- Proven experience in working with large businesses in international environment and media budget management
- Intimate knowledge of Google Ads, Google Marketing Platform (DV360, SA360, GA) and/or Meta
- Proven track record in executing well performing full funnel media campaigns
- Experience and deep understanding of brand, search, conversion lift studies, MMM and other cross media measurement
- Strong analytical skills to interpret data and develop media recommendations
- Excellent project management skills to coordinate both internal and external teams
- Fluent oral and written English
You are part of:
The Digital Hub team for Europe, North America and LATAM, in charge of the digital activation. You work closely with the marketing team of Europe, North America and/or LATAM covering a range of 5 categories. Our client is a Winning Digital First team with DAring, CAring culture of mentoring and coaching.
Why should you join our client?
They’re not your typical corporate. They like to do things a little differently. They think big, have their consumers front of mind in everything they do, and they have a vibrant and empowered community of colleagues across the world. If you’re as passionate as we about opening up a world of possibilities in the homes of our consumers, then get in touch. They are proud of the products they make. As a 130-year-old start-up and leading player in domestic appliances, they have innovation, manufacturing, and commercial centers across the globe, with a presence in over 100 countries. You may know them from their incredible products and brands such as Philips, Saeco, Gaggia, Preethi, Philips Walita, L’OR Barista and Senseo®.
As innovation lovers they have successfully developed the well-known Airfryer, Espresso Machine with LatteGo, AquaTrio Cordless Vacuum, the PerfectCare Steam Generator and Air Purifier. Sustainability is important for them.
They develop products made with more sustainable materials, that are easier to repair, refurbish, recycle, and help to reduce waste. Want to join them on your journey, apply now!
We reserve the right to selectively contact candidates!